Crispy baked wasabi spiced green peas are a cute little snack when the usual just isn't cutting it. Super simple, easy to make, and healthy makes this snack a great addition to the car snack rotation game!
All you need is 3 ingredients to get your snack on with this green goodness!
- Bag of frozen peas (organic if possible)
- Sea Salt
- Wasabi powder (this can be found in most well stocked grocery stores in the asian food section)
This couldn't be an easier recipe. I don't even know if I would call it a recipe, it's just super duper easy peasy. You basically just toss the peas with the sea salt and wasabi powder and bake in the oven until crispy.Print
Crispy wasabi baked peas are a healthy snack that's a little different, made from good for you peas, and can be made on the fly!
- 1 bag of frozen green peas
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of wasabi powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- in a medium sized bowl, empty entire bag of frozen peas, wasabi, and sea salt.
- Stir well to combine and coat peas evenly.
- Arrange peas evenly on baking sheet and place in oven. Try not to let there be any big clumps of peas together. You want them all pretty separated.
- Bake for roughly 20 minutes or until peas have crisped up.
- Remove from stove and let cool completely. They should crispy up a little more while cooling.
- Crispy wasabi peas will keep at room temperature for several days in a container or zip lock bag.