A super healthy harvest salad loaded with fresh fruits and crunchy granola, all topped with an easy, creamy homemade honey mustard vinaigrette.
For the Harvest Salad:
- Greens of choice
- Fresh fruit (Strawberries, blueberries, apples, peaches are all great here)
- Seeds/nuts of choice for topping (sliced almonds, walnuts, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.)
For the Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon EVO
- 1 1/2 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
To make the Vinaigrette:
- Whisk all ingredients together. Taste and adjust salt as needed.*
To make the Harvest Salad:
- Arrange greens on bottom of a deep bowl, top with fresh cut fruits and your granola and/or seeds and nuts.
- Top with vinaigrette.
*This sauce is easy to troubleshoot. If it tastes too vineagry or the mustard is overpowering, add more honey.