Mango Cardamom Chia Pudding is a healthy 5 ingredient snack that's packed with protein and is filling yet light. Make 2 hours ahead of time, or just pop it in the fridge the night before for a ready to go anytime mini meal. Can easily be made vegan by using your favorite non-dairy milk and maple syrup instead of honey.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup low-fat milk or almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 mango, cubed
- In a mason jar, add the chia seeds and milk, stir and let sit for 10 minutes. Then stir again to break up all clumps.
- Add in cardamom and honey or maple syrup, stir. Place in fridge for 2 hours or more to set.
- To a separate mason jar, layer by adding some of the cubed mango, then the chia pudding, then more mango. Enjoy cold.
- Mango Cardamom Chia Pudding will keep well in the fridge for a day or 2. If you need it to last longer than that, just keep the pudding on its own in the fridge. When ready to eat, add fruit.