A quick & easy orange and honey drizzled salmon recipe that is simple and healthy.
- 2 pieces of salmon
- 1/2 an orange
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together orange, honey, and olive oil with a whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. I use about 1/4 tsp of salt and an 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place salmon on sheet.
- Drizzle over salmon with a spoon or brush on using a pastry brush.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes. Top with more of the marinade and orange slices if desired.