Oooooh La laaaa! Stuffed to the max with blueberries, these cute little muffins are being made on repeat around here!
It never hurts to drizzle a little honey on delicious, crispy top of a blueberry filled yummy muffin.
Look at the gorgeous color on these babies!Print
Blueberry Overload Muffins
Serious blueberry muffins!
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ¾ cups blueberries
- preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix melted butter, eggs, and sugar together.
- Add vanilla and milk and mix.
- Add salt, baking powder, and flour.
- Fill into lined muffin pan and pop into the oven.
- bake for 30 minutes.
[…] go-to muffins have been my blueberry overload muffin, and it's been a favorite around […]