My new favorite smoothie as of late is my creamy cherry yogurt collagen smoothie.
This smoothie is packed full of healthy proteins from greek or coconut yogurt (I use both depending on what I have), collagen peptides, and hemp seeds with sweetness coming from frozen cherries and bananas.
6 good-for-you ingredients make up this yummy smoothie:
- frozen cherries
- coconut or greek yogurt
- almond milk
- collagen peptides
I use Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. I get the unflavored kind and so far I am liking it lots.
I like to add a few hemp seeds on top for a little bite and layer of flavor. Plus, who am I kidding, it just looks prettier. And pretty food makes you want to eat it.Print
6 Ingredients make this cherry yogurt collagen smoothie that's packed with protein and healthy fats. With it's pretty purple color and sweet cherry flavor, you'll want to come back to this recipe on the regular.
- 1 banana
- 1-2 handfuls of frozen cherries
- 1 ½ tablespoons of hemp seeds
- 2 scoops of collagen peptides
- ¼ cup full fat greek or coconut yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- ice, if desired (helps to make a thicker, colder smoothie)
- In a high speed blender, add all ingredients.
- Pulse until smooth and drink right away.