Fresh raspberries and blueberries combine to make a flavor packed, mostly healthy muffin that only requires 1 bowl and bakes in 30 minutes!
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup 2% or whole milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups fresh berries (any combination will work but my favorite is raspberry with blueberries)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, eggs, sugar and mix until creamy using a beater or fork.
- Next, add milk and vanilla. Mix.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Add in fresh berries. Fold gently to incorporate.
- Fill muffin cups almost all the way to the top.
- Sprinkle tops with cane sugar. (This will help make a crispy top.)
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are hardened and toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Enjoy! Best fresh but will keep on counter for a couple days.